Accepting all e-mail for a domain regardless of recipient's existence

Accepting all e-mail for a domain regardless of recipient's existence

Post by Tony Wood » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 05:17:58

Exchange can't do this. You can set it up so the NDR's go to a mailbox
though.

--
Tony Woods MCSE, CNA
Microserve.ca

I would like to configure an Exchange server to accept all inbound e-mails
for a domain, even if the intended recipient does not exist.  When an e-mail
comes in for the proper domain, the Exchange server should accept it, look
for a match in the recipients and then deliver it to a default mailbox when
no matching recipient is found.

for helping.

Accepting all e-mail for a domain regardless of recipient's existence

Post by ic » Wed, 20 Jun 2001 07:12:54

Don't think it's possible.

Try using 3rd part spfteare to handle your pop mail, which gives you the
option of sending unresolved address to designated exchange mailbox

try

www.popbeamer.com

I.C.

> I would like to configure an Exchange server to accept all inbound e-mails
> for a domain, even if the intended recipient does not exist.  When an
e-mail
> comes in for the proper domain, the Exchange server should accept it, look
> for a match in the recipients and then deliver it to a default mailbox
when
> no matching recipient is found.

> for helping.

1. Can one recipient accept mails sent to *@domain?

Hi,

Is it possible to configure a recipient to accept mails for

i.e. I want to recieve all messages sent to a domain  in one mailbox without
Exchange rejecting any of them.
(ofcourse I don't want to add all posible e-mail addresses for a domain to a
recipient ;-))

Anyone got an idea?

Greetings,
Twan van de Westerlo

2. upgarde exchange 5.5 to 2000 prompt the following error ?

3. Creating mailbox from command line

4. specific domains won't accept mail

5. Does anyone have the file mxat.dll

6. Forcing Outlook challenge regardless of domain membership

7. Disaster recovery plan

8. No recipient match - but still accept email

9. Prompts for username/password/domain don't accept valid information

10. Q: Exchange2K don't accept email address.....

11. stop accept old staff's email

12. Q: Exchange2K don't accept email address.....