Exchange Online Backup

Post by Sniperma » Wed, 22 May 2002 19:40:02

All,
    Anyone have using the NSI Double-Take to online backup for Exchange
2000? How about the preformance good or not?

Sniperman

1. Exchange online backup

Hi,

I have not been able to successfully backup Exchange IS and DS online.  The
log said "You don't have permission to backup portions of IS".  I could not
find any solution on the microsoft knowledge base.  Where can I can check
for permission?

Please help.

Kham,

2. Exchange orgchart module.

3. ntbackup.exe with Exchange Online Backup support

4. Message size limit

5. Exchange online Backup?

6. 16 Bit Exchange Internet Mail

7. Exchange Online Backup - help me please

8. A Service Pack

9. Exchange online backup

10. Use SBS Exchange online backup with new install of FULL version???

11. What to backup and howto backup online

12. Does NT backup support online backups???

13. NT Backup would not restore the online backup!