OWA errors

Post by Paul Alla » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 19:56:47

I have installed Outlook Web Access ok, and I can logon
via the web browser ok, but when I click on 'Inbox' the
error message 'Unable to render this view' appears in the
right handside of the screen.

Has anyone come across this error before? Any ideas anyone?

Any help would be much appreciated.
kind regards,
Paul Allan.

OWA errors

Post by Ray » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 01:30:18

There's some articles on this in Microsoft's KB. Go to the "Exchange
Server 5.5 and earlier" section and search on OWA or render

Quote:> I have installed Outlook Web Access ok, and I can logon
> via the web browser ok, but when I click on 'Inbox' the
> error message 'Unable to render this view' appears in the
> right handside of the screen.

> Has anyone come across this error before? Any ideas anyone?

> Any help would be much appreciated.
> kind regards,
> Paul Allan.

1. exchange 2k OWA error - page cannot be found http error 404

hi all..

I administer 2 exchange2k servers...

both have the same random errors with messages in inbox (but if it happens
with a message once, it always happens with that same email). But other than
that, I cannot see a pattern to it.
One in about 50 message in inbox will not be viewable from outlook web
access, I get the
error message "page cannot be found - error http 404"

But if I load outlook and connect to the exchange server, the message is
fine....

Does anyone have any ideas? Have i configured something wrong? Is this a
known bug?

thank you....

2. Heres another wierd one

3. OWA Error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

4. OWA Inbox wont load

5. OWA Error Error '800A01A8'

6. Yet another Win 3.1 riddle

7. OWA Error OWA cannot open your inbox

8. incoming mail is denied

9. OWA error : OWA was unable to get to your inbox

10. OWA Error Message

11. OWA Error

12. OWA error message at first logon and blank e-mails

13. Logging onto OWA - error