Delivery Restrictions on Distribution Lists

Delivery Restrictions on Distribution Lists

Post by Kevin Diet » Sat, 04 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have created a Distribution List in my recipient container with
restrictions.  However when I mail to one of the mailboxes that are part of
the DL the message is still rec'd.

I need to be able to restrict groups of people from mailing one another.

Thanks

Delivery Restrictions on Distribution Lists

Post by B Ghos » Tue, 07 Oct 1997 04:00:00

You have to use the "Accept messages from" and "Reject messages from" for
each of these recipients. I don't hink you can set them up globally.
--
Regards
B Ghosh

Quote:>I have created a Distribution List in my recipient container with
>restrictions.  However when I mail to one of the mailboxes that are part
of
>the DL the message is still rec'd.

>I need to be able to restrict groups of people from mailing one another.

>Thanks

1. Delivery Restrictions on Distribution List Help??

We have a Distribution List called "All Employees", which as it's namesake
suggests, posts to everyone.  It is a necessary group for us, however at
times it has been abused.

Question:  Is there any way to set up this group so that A) when an employee
posts a message to All Employees, it is forwarded/sent to the IS department
FIRST so that we may review it before it gets out to the troops and then
release it or deny it?  And if not, then is the only solution to B) give
only the IS Dept and Administration the permissions to this group, and not
everyone else?  That is not what we prefer, as there are times when others
need it.  Solution A is much preferable.  Any help would very much be
appreciated and thanks!

Bob

2. Exchange inter-Site setup problem

3. delivery restrictions in distribution lists

4. Chat service on Echange 5.5

5. Exchange 5.5 and Active Directory Connector

6. Distribution Lists and Delivery Restrictions

7. Outlook & Exchange Contact Listing

8. Distribution List Delivery Restrictions Bug

9. Delivery Restrictions Distribution Groups

10. Custom Distribution List Size Restriction

11. Distribution list restrictions