Store.exe is FAILING

Post by Ed McKinzi » Wed, 13 Mar 2002 06:22:17

My information store fails (crashes) after approximately
30 minutes of being online.  I am receiving Event #'s
9316, 9260, 1009, and 1005 from Application Event Viewer.
Initial prognosis was Antigen (Anti-virus software), until
we disabled the Antigen Service and the Store.exe failed
again.  i have also receieed several RPC errors where the
MTA experiences remote procedure call (RPC) errors when
trying to connect to other Exchange Servers computers:

Event ID 1009
   Source: Perflib
   Type: Error
   Category: None
   The Open Procedure for service "MSExchangeDS" in
DLL "perfdsa.dll"
   generated an exception. Performance data for this
service will not be
   available. Exception code returned is DWORD 0.

Event ID 9322
An interface error has occurred. An MtaBindBack over RPC
has failed. Locality Table (LTAB) index: 18, NT/MTA error
code: 1722. Comms error 1722,   Bind error      0,
        Remote Server Name COL-MSXPROTO2, Protocol String
ncacn_ip_tcp:col-msxproto2.col.missouri.edu[1246] [BASE IL
INCOMING RPC 41 507] (14)

Any ideas?   We currentlly have Microsft on the phone, yet
no resolution has developed.  Any ideas or similar issues
that were resolved would surely be appreciative by me and
my staff.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge,

Ed McKinzie
University of Missouri

Store.exe is FAILING

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:40:48

1009 is harmless, 9322 is consuquence of crash.
Does the STORE crashes even with no activity or only when users are doing
something?
I would first perform online backup and restore to recovery server and see if
problem persists. Then I would run offline defrag of Priv.edb and Pub.edb. Then
ISINTEG would be in order.
After that I would consider SP4 and latest hot-fixes.
If all of the above does not help - setup temp server to move mailboxes to, move
data, reset databases on original server and move data back.

Also please post description of events 9316, 9260, 1005.

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

1. SOMEONE HELP ME. I am getting Store.exe Errror

Its 11:14:pm on a wed. and I have been working on this for 4 hours. Can any
one help me.  I have an illeage or invalid header on an email.  The log file
under event viewer/Apps says that its a bad mail and use some tools to debug
this.  For the life of me I cannot find it. I re-instaled Ex 5.5 like 4x and
no luck.  Please some Help me. I wanna go home to my family

Thanks
Rich

2. "ghost user" in Exchange 5.5

3. IMC causes STORE.EXE error and Information Store Service to fail

4. Public Folders for Company Contacts

5. problemes avec store.exe / problems with store.exe

6. Exchange relaying

7. STORE.EXE fails everyday..

8. About Exch2K & Domino!

9. Store.exe Service failing will a user32.dll error

10. STORE.EXE service fails

11. Setup Failed at bin/store.exe

12. store.exe fails on install, please help.

13. I am looking for dsexport.exe util ...