Editing Global Address List

Post by John Santo » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 05:44:42

I need some users to be able to edit the user profile data
in the Global Address List. I can do this from the
Exchange Administrator, but have not found a way to do
this from MS Outlook. Is this possible? When I view the
properties of the users, all the fields are shaded so I
can't edit them. My user account is listed as an admin in
Exchange. This is Exchange 5.5 SP4 and Outlook 2000.
Thanks.

1. Editing global address list

Hi all,

can anyone tell me if it's possible to edit what appears for each
contact in the global address book?

my problem is that when users look up e-mail addresses they get all the
fax numbers appearing as choices as well.( we dont have Int messaging
yet )

Is there a way to show just e-mail addresses ( without losing the fax
entries in contacts?

sorry if this is a dumb question, I just can't seem to see how to do
this.

Tnx

Terry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Can't Install Sample Applications

3. Editing Global Address List Properties

4. Exchange Installed -- now how do I get client to work?

5. Edit Global Address List

6. unable to allocate virtual memory

7. editing global address list

8. Pointers within the Private Store

9. Editing Global Address List

10. Can you edit a Global Address List from a workstation

11. Editing the Global address list from the client

12. user edit own information in global address list

13. Can you edit an entrie in a Global Address list from a workstation