ID 9215 ( MSExchangeMTA)

Post by J.C. » Sat, 25 May 2002 16:44:40

I have this problem with my Exchange :

A sockets error 0 on a connect() call was detected. The MTA will attempt to
recover the sockets connection. Control block index: 1. [BASE IL TCP/IP DRVR
8 262] (12)

I have a X.400 conection with a client. I send a mail to the client but the
mail doesn't go out until client send a mail to me. Can anybody help me??

I hope you understand me.
Thanks.

1. MSExchangeMTA ID 9215

Hi,

I am getting this warning in the event log frequently. Did anyone experience
this kind of issue on their MTA if so is a fix for it.

Thank advance.

Tro.

"A sockets error 0 on a connect() call was detected. The MTA will attempt to
recover the sockets connection. Control block index: 3. [BASE IL TCP/IP DRVR
8 262] (12)"

2. Need help with Event 1097

3. Event Id 9215

4. IMS: Difference between Routing tab and Connection tab ?

5. Event ID 9215

6. MTA problems, Please Help!

7. Error Message Event ID 9215.

8. HOLD E-MAIL FOR FURTHER RELEASE....

9. Event ID 9215

10. A lot of socket errors (Event ID 9215)

11. event ID's 9225 and 9215

12. Exchange 5.5 event id: 9215

13. Event ID 9215 What can I do ?