Warning messages - Quota server

Post by Ben Prevos » Sat, 28 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Is there a way to change the "issue warning" message the users will get when
reaching the set mailbox size in limit.  Our users are mostly french and we
would like to modify this warning to a more "understandable" message!

Warning messages - Quota server

Post by Scott Armstron » Tue, 10 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Our Management would like to change ours as well...

Scott

>Is there a way to change the "issue warning" message the users will get
when
>reaching the set mailbox size in limit.  Our users are mostly french and we
>would like to modify this warning to a more "understandable" message!

Scott Armstrong                    In the days before volcanoes
Department of the Army             were invented, lava had to be
Night Vision and Electronic        hand carried down from the
Sensors                            mountain and poured on the
AMSEL-RD-NV-SSA-NS                 sleeping villagers.
10221 Burbeck Road                 This took a great deal of
Ft. Belvoir, VA 22060-5806         time.

Voice (703) 704-1764
Fax   (703) 704-1953

1. Warning not given when user reaches quota warning limit in Exchange 5.5

Hello,

Our Exchange 5.5 server has individual mailbox quotas setup, both
warning and 'do not send' after reaching limits. The server is running
on Windows 2000 with service pack 3. I have not setup quotas for
everyone, just for a few users.

The problem we are having is that no warning is given when a user
crosses the warning limit. Only after a user crosses the 'do not send'
limit does Exchange not allow a user to send email displaying a
message that the mailbox limit has been exceeded.

How can I get Exchange to display a warning message saying that the
mailbox size has grown beyond the 'soft' quota?

Thank you!

2. Help - Bizarre Exchange / Outlook Problem

3. Quota warning messages in strange languages

4. exchange behind proxy 2.0 with dialup

5. custom quota-warning message

6. LDAP in Exchange 2000??

7. mailbox size quota warning

8. Notes to Exchange NNTP connection

9. Incorrect Quota Warnings

10. Customizing the Exchnage Server Information store Mailbox Quota Limit Messages

11. How to costumize warning message limit (issue warning limit)

12. Exchange - Quota server messages