error 550

Post by ivan » Sat, 31 Mar 2001 01:26:02

another mailbox on the same server i am able to reach the same address. any
idea. thanx.

ivan

1. error 550 (outgoing): no multi-recipient error messages - access denied

                                        [ snip ]

I don't think that Exchange is creating this message. Check the SMTP
Protocol Log files and see exactly what's happening.

I suspect that somewhere a SMTP server has been set up to reject
messages that look something like this:

  MAIL FROM: <>
  250

  250

Exchange accepts multi-recipient error messages.

You should see this in the log file when the Exchange server sends the
message:

  250

  250

  250
  DATA

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

2. Contacts with Web Store Development

3. Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

4. Exchange snap-in for Administrative Tools on Windows XP

5. Error 550 - Communications Failure

6. Limiting Public Folder hierachy status messages

7. Error 550 Unable to relay

8. OWA Problem

9. exchange 4 - error 550 after shutdown

10. Error -550

11. error -550 ###URGENT###

12. Error 550

13. SMTP Error 550