Full Mailbox but it's not showing full

Post by kingo.. » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

When i go in the information store and check a user mail box it says 20
megs and over 1700 items. But when i got to the users account it says
like 200 kb. i also checked the folder size on each and every folder
the user has. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
A new exchange admin.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Full Mailbox but it's not showing full

Post by Amiri Jon » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>When i go in the information store and check a user mail box it says 20
>megs and over 1700 items. But when i got to the users account it says
>like 200 kb. i also checked the folder size on each and every folder
>the user has. Any help would be appreciated.
>Thanks
>A new exchange admin.

        Does that user have any custom views/forms (check the Personal Forms
Library for the latter) in his mailbox?  Those are included in the mailbox
size.  Ditto on Inbox Assistant rules, although those are limited to 32 KB
max.

1. MTA won't start reports disk full but disk is not full

Hi,
Running Exchange 5.5 with latest sps.  The MTA all of the sudden stopped.
When attempting to start it I get the 2140 error.  In event viewer it says
disk has less than 10MB.   This is not true The disk has almost 2 Gb free.
The only thing I can think is the latter of Error Checking Free space is the
truth.

Out of desperation I ran the MTACHECK and it reported no errors and the MTA
still won't start.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. The Personal Electronic Picture Album

3. admin account shows full rights but still can't access mailboxes

4. Exchange Email Box not created - HELP!

5. Email Address shows alias not full name

6. "Send as" anybody

7. Assign Full Access to Other User's Mailbox - Exchange 5.5

8. Unable to email specific domains since IP change

9. Admin's Mailbox Full

10. Full Access to other person's mailbox

11. Users not receiving warnings that Mailboxes are full

12. Full name of Homeserver not displayed in mailbox

13. Exchange Server not giving new Accounts full Mailbox Options