Can I administer Exchange from a Win NT Workstation 4.0

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

>yes - run setup from the ES CD, select custom/complete install, then select
>only the admin component -

. . . and when you finish, install the same Exchange SP on the
workstation as you're running on the server.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Can I administer Exchange from a Win NT Workstation 4.0

Post by Joaquin Camesell » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I want to know if I can set up Exchange Administrator on my NT workstation
Machine and be able to administer the Exchange Server from there

Thanks in Advance.

Jack

Post by Susan Conke » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

yes - run setup from the ES CD, select custom/complete install, then select
only the admin component -

>I want to know if I can set up Exchange Administrator on my NT workstation
>Machine and be able to administer the Exchange Server from there

>Thanks in Advance.

>Jack

1. How to administer Exchange Services on NT Server from a NT Workstation

Hello,

does anyone know how I can start i.e. the Exchange Directory  service
from my own computer.
We have our NT server with Exchange Server in a different building. (I
work at a university).
Services in Control panel will only show my local services.

Regards,

Anne Lise Berg

2. Cannot send e-mail to one customer

3. Win NT 4.0 Workstation and Outlook/Echange

4. 5.5 - e2k mixed mode

5. administering exchange from nt workstation

6. Moving Mailboxes from one server to another

7. Connecting Server 2 Server over SMTP

8. Administering Exchange Server from NT Workstation

9. administering exchange from nt workstation

10. Administer 5.5 from NT or 2000 workstation

11. How to administer from NT Workstation