JET Error Jet_errDatabaseInconsistant

Post by Mike Russel » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:53:57

JET Error Jet_errDatabaseInconsistant

This happens when I run isinteg -patch

thanks
Mike

JET Error Jet_errDatabaseInconsistant

Post by Rob Hutchinso » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:14:06

Here's a KB article that might help:
Article ID: Q147244

Quote:> JET Error Jet_errDatabaseInconsistant

> This happens when I run isinteg -patch

> thanks
> Mike

JET Error Jet_errDatabaseInconsistant

Post by Davi » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 06:30:07

There is only one error that isinteg -patch is meant to
fix: Service Specific Error -1011. Your problem is that
the dtabases are inconsistent. Go and try to start your
Information Store and note the error, then go from there.
Odds are you'll get error 4294966746.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>JET Error Jet_errDatabaseInconsistant

>This happens when I run isinteg -patch

>thanks
>Mike

>.

1. jet error -1022 (JET_errDiskIO, Disk IO error)

When ever I attempt to run either eseutil.exe or isiniteg.exe, they return
"jet error -1022 (JET_errDiskIO, Disk IO error)".

I'm running;
NT 4 spk 3
exchange 5.5 (no spk 2)

MTAcheck.exe has no complaints, ie runs fine and claims that the MTA is
fine.
I've run chkdsk on all the disks and no errors are returned.
Also checked that exchange has permisions to access all of its data stores.

Exchange was running perfectly before the weekend and was broken when I came
in this morning.
Any ideas would be greatly apprecated

Luke

ps. I am loathed to try and install spk 2 whilst exchange is broken.

2. Read/unread status on Outlook 2000 with Custom Forms

3. Error -1011, various JET errors -- isinteg doesn't help

4. Instant Messenger having problem with chat.

5. Remote user cannot login Outlook Web Access

6. JET Error JET_errDatabaseCorrupted while opening the IS

7. Mailbox resources Last Logon meanings?

8. Exchange Jet Error

9. isscan JET error message

10. Jet error, imcompatible version while recovery

11. Jet error messages on eseutil /p attempt

12. eseutil has jet 550 error on Exchange 5.5