Adding users to Address Book

Post by Ken Richmon » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

While scanning these newsgroups some time ago I thought I read that there
was a way for an address (preferably a custom recipient) to be entered into
the Address Book by emailing the pertinent information to an Assistant or
Service.  I can't seem to find any information on this in all of the usual
places.  Did I dream this up or is it a reality?  If it can be done Isure
would appreciate a nudge in the right direction to figure this out.  If it
can't be done, is there any other way that a user can enter addresses into
the GAL?

Exchange 5.5 btw.

Thanks in advance.

Ken

1. Repost: Adding Users to Address Book?

I posted this a few days ago but since then I've run into problems with my
news reader and I can only see the last 275 (or so) messages.  I've not
been able to find my original post nor any replies, so please forgive the
repost.  Incidently, has anyone else been experiencing problems with the
MSNEWS server over the last few days?

Original post:

While scanning these newsgroups some time ago I thought I read that there
was a way for an address (preferably a custom recipient) to be entered into
the Address Book by emailing the pertinent information to an Assistant or
Service.  I can't seem to find any information on this in all of the usual
places.  Did I dream this up or is it a reality?  If it can be done Isure
would appreciate a nudge in the right direction to figure this out.  If it
can't be done, is there any other way that a user can enter addresses into
the GAL?

Exchange 5.5 btw.

Thanks in advance.

Ken

2. Access to other mailboxes?

3. Global Address Book, adding non-users SMTP addresses???

4. Removing Exchange 5.5 Server from Site

5. Cannot Add Address Book Entries to Personal Address Book

6. Duplicate Messages

7. User unable to add to his own address book

8. Latest version of exmerge.exe for exchange 5.5??

9. Allowing users to add to address books

10. Cannot Add users to Personal address Book

11. Adding users to global address book from Exchange client

12. Hosted Exchange: OWA add user's contact folder to Address Book

13. Personal Address Book Vs Global Add Book in Exchange 5.5