System manager error

Post by Brian Kocsi » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 00:18:33

I'm not able to manage public folders from System Manager,
but have no problem managing them from outlook.
The error I recieve is "The connection was aborted, ensure
the setting on your default Web Site are correct." when I
try to open the properties of the public folders.  I also
am getting event id 9157 from MSExchangeSA in the event
logs repeatedly. Not sure if this is related to this
problem.  When I look at the default Web Site - Under the
Public Home directory tab in IIS - I get an error that
that "the path does not exist or is not a directory."  the
path is set to M:\mydomainname.com\public folders. The
path is correct and I verified the path is actually there
and I can browse to that directory but not inside that
directory in windows explorer.

Any Ideas?