MAPI error when starting EXADMIN program.

MAPI error when starting EXADMIN program.

Post by Myo Wi » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:10:28

We have an Exchange Server 5.5 Sp4 installed on NT4 sp6a,
Also installed on the server: PcAnywhere, NAI Groupshield and ARCserveIT.

Everything is working fine, but after 2 or 3 days, when I'm opening the
Microsoft Exchange Administrator I get the
following error messages;

The MAPI call failed.
MAPI or an unspecified service provider.
ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000

or

MAPI was unable to load the information service emsabp.dll.
Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured.
MAPI or an unspecified service provider.
ID no; 00040380-0000-00000000

and It stop replicating ( Directory Service) with other Ex Servers.

EX Server is still running fine and I can connect with EX admin program from
another Ex Server.

If I reboot the server it work again but problem is I have to reboot every
two day !!!

Tried to search in Technet, MS knowledgebase, Usenet but no luck !

Has anybody else had any experience with this?