NNTP newsfeeds from USENET

Post by Scott Vradenburg » Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:12:07

Hey folks. I went through the routines to setup different
types of newsfeeds. I've had them setup, created a list of
newsgroups in the virtual server. I've tried being a peer,
master and slave. Bottom line is I get the list but I
don't get the feed to pull down to my server.

I have Exchange 2000 w/sp2 installed. I have a small
business account with SBC which includes newsfeeds. I'm
connecting to 2 different news feeds through a single
account name with my outlook express on the same machine
so I know the newsfeed is there. What else do I need to do
to get the feeds to proliferate onto my servers?

1. Exchange NNTP - USENET Site Name

Hi,

I've setup a couple of newsfeeds in Exchange 5.0, however, the newsfeed
seutp wizard doesn't let me set the Usenet Site Name. Instead, it gives
a sitename based on Site and Organisation DSN.

This is still the case, even if I completely deinstall then reinstall
exchange on this server.

Does anyone know how I can change the Usenet site name?

Thanks
Daymon Nin
Online Business Management

2. Fax notification - 0 pages?

3. NNTP Newsfeeds

4. Help recovering a simple Exchange 5.5 server

5. Newsfeeds/NNTP

6. Page File Size

7. NNTP newsfeeds type.

8. Outlook 2000 very slow to connect to exchange server or hanging

9. How do NNTP (newsfeeds)?

10. nntp newsfeeds

11. Newsfeeds/NNTP

12. NNTP Newsfeeds