dr watson error logged to admin . exe exception access violation (0xc0000005) address 0x77f64baba

dr watson error logged to admin . exe exception access violation (0xc0000005) address 0x77f64baba

Post by aj t » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

    I can't open exchange admin.I get an access violation. I have
recently dropped the IPX/SPX protocol but i had put it back and had the
same problem. i have also recently applied outlook security uptdate 98
and upgraded to macaffee virusscan v.4.5. Are there any known conflicts?
The dr watson error is (0xc0000005) 0x77f64bab

dr watson error logged to admin . exe exception access violation (0xc0000005) address 0x77f64baba

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Go to
http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?FR=0&SA=GN&LNG=ENG
and search for
exchange admin watson
about All products
against Full text

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so
(in group).

Kirill

1. Dr Watson Access Violation in Admin.exe

The Exchange Administrator program traps and a msg. from Dr Watson appear -
ADMIN.EXE Access Violation.
Event ID 1008 is also reported in Event Viewer Application log:

   Event ID 1008
   Source: Perflib
   Type: Error
   Category: None
DLL
"C:\EXCHSRVR\bin\imsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service
will not be available. Status code returned is DWORD 0.

The problem started after IMC was moved from another server to the server
witch is reporting the error.
The "old" server is removed from the Exchange Organisation, and the server
is also restarted.

Thanks in advance....

Trond

2. exchange access to create org charts in visio

3. MSEXCIMC.exe Exception access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x00439395

4. Double mail box without logging out

5. STORE.exe Dr. Watson access violation messages in Exchange Server 5.5 (SP3)

6. Public Folders SMTP address mods

7. Dr watson access violation on EMSMTA.exe

8. MAPI connectivity with Outlook client

9. Dr Watson error access violation c0000005

10. Dr. Watson error in Exchange 5.5 admin.exe

11. Admin.exe crashes with Dr Watson Error

12. Dr.Watson Acces Violation c0000005 on store.exe

13. store.exe access violation 0xc0000005 address 0x6feac5e7