owa shows calandar appts 1 hour ahead

Post by husnill » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:11:49

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

A user enters in a appointment in the outlook calendar.  Correct time zone
and date on the client machine.

It appears in OWA as one hour ahead

thanks

owa shows calandar appts 1 hour ahead

Post by Mark » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:32:14

Have you checked the date/time on the exchange server?

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know how I can fix this?

>A user enters in a appointment in the outlook calendar.
Correct time zone
>and date on the client machine.

>It appears in OWA as one hour ahead

>thanks

>.

owa shows calandar appts 1 hour ahead

Post by husnill » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 02:13:33

Yes... the problem is only with a few users not all

Quote:> Have you checked the date/time on the exchange server?

Post by Chris Fulle » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:29:25

Did you try checking their machines bios clock and also check dailight
savings time.

--

> Yes... the problem is only with a few users not all

> > Have you checked the date/time on the exchange server?

Post by husnill » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:01:56

Day light savings time was not enabled on the machines hence appointments
showing up a hour later after april