new events are not appearing

Post by zzzz » Sat, 03 May 2003 08:18:45

I do not see any events in Application Logs of my exchange server ?? Is this
normal or somebody turned off this  ?
How do I enable ?

Post by MV » Sat, 03 May 2003 16:54:52

>I do not see any events in Application Logs of my exchange server ?? Is this
>normal or somebody turned off this  ?
>How do I enable ?

There's usually something, even if they're few and far between. If you
wish to view some events you can look at the DIagnostics Loggin tabs
that are scattered in several places in Exchange Administrator and
turn them from None (or minimum) to Miniumum/Medium.
Carefu how you go though, you could find yourself swamped with loads
of informational events telling you that all is working normaly.