Outlook stop responding when accessing Exchange Global Address book

Outlook stop responding when accessing Exchange Global Address book

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I would check DIR.EDB with ESEUTIL (after backup).
Anything interesting in App EVent log?

--
Intel is trying to spoil AMD by pressuring motherboard makers.
Say YES to AMD at

Thanks.

Kirill S. Palagin

1. Outlook stop responding when accessing Exchange Global Address book

I have 8 new Win98 2nd ed pc that connect to a corporate LAN over a 128k
ISDN connection.  We have no problem accessing anything from the LAN except
the global address book on the Exchange Server 5.5  Our Outlook2000 clients
which are setup for corp. not internet stop responding a few secs after the
box that shows the names in appears.  We can send email by typing part of
the name in the "TO" field and it will be filled in with the correct name.
Sometimes the first group of names appears but you can not access any of
them because by then it has stop responding and you have to end the Outlook
task.  I have a host file on one of the pc's with the exchange ser ip in it
and it didn't make a difference.

Any ideas? I frustrated now.

2. Event ID's "1000" followed by "1202"

3. Remote Access for Exchange

4. Outlook-Client stops responding when browsing the global address book of the exchange-Server

5. Intergrating the service pack files into the Original installation folder

6. Outlook stops responding when browsing the global adress book of the exchange-Server

7. which server to log on to!

8. outlook address book vs pab vs global address books with exch server 4.0

9. Adding an address book from outlook to the Global address list in exchange

10. Migrate from Outlook Address Book to Global Address List

11. Adding addresses to global address book from Outlook

12. Migrate from Outlook Address Book to Global Address List