Correct procedure to remove a Ex5.5 server from an existing site

Correct procedure to remove a Ex5.5 server from an existing site

Post by dude » Wed, 01 May 2002 23:46:40

I am considering removing an Exchange5.5 server from a site with 3 servers
right now.  What's the correct procedure to do this?

thanks.

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Thu, 02 May 2002 10:51:18

>I am considering removing an Exchange5.5 server from a site with 3 servers
>right now.  What's the correct procedure to do this?

If it wasn't the first server in the site, run the setup program on it
and select "Remove". When that finishes, use the admin program, select
the server, and hit the "Delete" key.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP