MS Mail Global groups.

Post by Gary Simmo » Sun, 04 Jan 1998 04:00:00

A quick fix is required..

I've gotta roll out exchange srv 4.0 this week coming, problem is that
some of the mail needs to go to a ms mail 3.5 system.  I've set up the
mail mta to scan the msmail po, which is on a physically seperate LAN,
connection being by modem,  and that works, but i just can't get the
dir sync working.  considering that the msmail po gal has 60,000+
addresses in it I need to import it somehow.

So is there any other way to do it bar dir sync.  ms mail po admin
doesn't appear to have a txt export feature for the gal, so any ideas
???

I'm reasonbly raw with mail and po's etc, but fully conversant with nt
server...

Thanks

Gary S.
Gary Simmons

IT Systems Manager
BASF Coatings (Dr Beck) Ltd
Slinfold
W.Sx
U.K.

MS Mail Global groups.

What happens with the Dirsync?

--
Greg Askew
Business Information Technologies, Inc.

1. MS Mail Global groups.

[...]

2. New HW HD Config

3. ETRN & exchange

4. Distribution Group to Global Group

5. recovery server help needed

6. Exchange group same as NT global group

7. Exch 5.5 SP3 MAPI error

8. Global vs Universal mail-enabled security groups

9. Distribution groups between MS Mail and Exchange

10. Migration of MS Mail groups to Exchange server

11. How can I import MS Mail Groups into Exchange

12. MS-MAIL/EXCAHNGE/MESSAGING - group messages