POP3SVC Event ID 1023 error 0x7d6

Post by Bruce Shipma » Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:39:32

My Exchange2k Application log keeps getting the following error-

Source:      POP3SVC
Category:   Content Engine
Event ID:   1023

For more information....etc

The redirect has no info, and the KB doesnt seem to have a clue.
Anyone out there have any idea what this is?

1. Error with Event ID: 1023,Event Source: POP3SVC

Hi All,

I keep getting errors from our office exchange when i try to download
messages using outlok express or microsoft outlook. When i check the event
viewer of the server (where the exchange server resides), i get the
following error.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: POP3SVC
Event Category: Content Engine
Event ID: 1023
Date:  5/28/2003
Time:  10:54:12 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: computer1
Error 0x8004050a occurred while rendering message 0001-00000019a959 for

frequent to many users.)

Data:
0000: 50 04 14 00               P...

I tried checking the site but did not get a solution.

If you got any ideas on how to solve this, i will be grateful of your help.

Thanks in advance.
--
Ignatius Kiptoo

2. Need anti-spam help on Exchange Server 5.5

3. Exchange Server 2000 Event ID: 1023 Source: POP3SVC

4. Double mailbox is forbidden in Exchange 2000: What is the alternative solution?

5. Event ID 1023 POP3SVC

6. Transferring Exchange server to new server

7. POP3SVC Event 1023 Error 0x7da

8. Exchange SP5 conflicting info from Microsoft!!

9. Error in Application Event Log. Event ID 1023

10. Event ID 1023 Failure Audit Errors

11. Event ID 1023 in Event Log

12. Event ID 1023 in event logs

13. Pop3Svc eventid 1023