No NDR in Imap clients

Post by mototim » Sat, 04 Oct 2003 12:20:48

Why do I get an NDR for bad a addresse or other failure
in outlook or owa but if I use an imap client, no ndr is
delivered returned? Any help appreciated.

No NDR in Imap clients

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:45:07

>Why do I get an NDR for bad a addresse or other failure
>in outlook or owa but if I use an imap client, no ndr is
>delivered returned? Any help appreciated.

Maybe the client is configured incorrectly? Check the address it uses
in the MAIL FROm command when it sends a message.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

1. IMAP client (Pocket PC client using IMAP)

Hello there,

From my pocket PC client using IMAP i'm not able to sedn
em,ails out to all the email addresses outsite of my
domain. This the error message i get:

Your message 'RE: publishing question' could not be
delivered to the following invalid recipients:

Thanks for your help.

2. Is the Exchange Event Service Reliable ?

3. NDR'S NDR'S and More NDR'S

4. ADNAutoDRC

5. IMAP CLIENT CONFIGURATION

6. Force exchange server to check for new mail?

7. IMAP client

8. Front End and Back Topology...

9. Adressbook for POP or IMAP-Clients

10. IMAP account setup with/for multiple clients

11. is owa (Outlook web access) a imap client?

12. Front End (FE/BE) Backend Server SMTP Relay For IMAP Clients

13. Unable to Relay error from OE55 IMAP client