email undeliverable when sent using reply exchange 5.5

email undeliverable when sent using reply exchange 5.5

Post by atren » Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:26:13

Hello all

I have a problem on a site where if a user receives an email and reply to it
by clicking on the reply button it does not get to the destination address.

however if they create a new email and input the address manually the email
gets to the destination.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards phil

email undeliverable when sent using reply exchange 5.5

Post by Lanwenc » Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:24:57

What error messages are you getting?

Quote:> Hello all

> I have a problem on a site where if a user receives an email and reply to
it
> by clicking on the reply button it does not get to the destination
address.

> however if they create a new email and input the address manually the
email
> gets to the destination.

> Any help would be appreciated

> Regards phil

1. Error sending/ replying emails to an Exchange 5.5

Here is my question:
I have a question about Exchange 5.5 and WN2K Advance
server:

Scenario:
DSL connection with a Cisco router, the DC is a WN2K
Advance server, DNS, WINS, and AD on the same server. We
also have the Exchange 5.5 on the same box. Emails are
coming directly to the Exchange server and clients
send/receive emails using Outlook 2002.

Problem:
Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
failure
    The MTS-ID of the original message is:
c=US;a= ;p=United Way;l=UWAPP01-030602124714Z-57
           MSEXCH:IMS:United Way:UWSYSNT:UWAPP01 3902
(000B09AA) Host Unknown

I'll thank you in advance for any ideas on how to resolve
this issue.

2. lost password on .pst file

3. Issue with the email sent using Exchange Server 5.5/2000

4. Address book view solotion required

5. Sending email using ASP and Ex Svr 5.5

6. How many AD schema changes does Exchange make on installation

7. send outgoing email using my company exchange email server

8. Remove site after server down

9. send email using company exchange email server

10. How to send an automatic reply using exchange 2000

11. Sending email using ASP and Ex Svr 5.5

12. auto reply using exchange 5.5 without outlook?

13. Email gets sent back as undeliverable