Public Folder problem: lost dates on some folders and files

Public Folder problem: lost dates on some folders and files

Post by Igor Hitre » Sat, 04 Oct 2003 04:38:37

hallo (again),
still have a problem with some of ours public folders contents.

exp:
we're using public folder store as a shared file storage. clients
uses them trough Outlook client or as mapped web folders trough
"My network places".
after changing ACL on some public folders (Client premissions/Admin
premissions) for some important folders and files we can't see date attrib.
for them it's impossible to see "Received" attrib. for example.
what can I do to somehow get back my dates?

Igor

1. Public Folder Appointment Items - Can not Set Start Date nor End Date

Imagine a Public Folder of Calendar Items. In cdo I can add a message
but I can not set the start or end times. I see the message being
created I can manipulate some custom fields, but I can not get to the
start or end fields. I read in the CDO guide in MSDN that I should not
be able to do this. Can I get a confirmation? I saw two other people
with the same error. Any ideas.

2. Registry settings !..

3. removed inherited permissions in public folder store and lost all folders

4. Compression of attached Files

5. Reading Public folder Items and Sub folder items under public folders

6. Adding Corporate Caveat to outgoing emails

7. Public folder (secure file folder) database on remote server

8. Moving Mailbox from one Recipients Container to another

9. Public Folders to file folders

10. Public folder problem - duplicate files

11. Exchange 2K Public Folder/File Security Problems

12. Problem with OWA File-Attachment in Public Folders

13. Last modified date for a Public Folder using CDO/ASP