public folder tool fro adding user rights????

public folder tool fro adding user rights????

Post by falch.. » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

i have  over 100 public folders and i wanted to know if there is a tool
that can help me add users and rights to specific folders, not all
folders???

help!!

thanx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

public folder tool fro adding user rights????

Yeah, do it from Outlook, on the properties of the folder.

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>i have  over 100 public folders and i wanted to know if there is a tool
>that can help me add users and rights to specific folders, not all
>folders???

PFADMIN from the Back Office Resource Kit 4.5.

Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP