Recovering public folder

Post by Alex » Sat, 06 Jan 2001 23:30:55

I had lost exchange 5.5 temporarily due to the drive that housed the mdbdata
and dsadata folders becoming unreadable.
The two exchange folders were recovered and a new drive installed (using
same letter g:\ ).
Exchange was then recovered and all mailboxes, mail etc were restored to
their original state.
Except for a number of Public contacts folders! Could anyone tell me where
these folders are stored and how i can recover these folders?
Regards,
Alex.

Recovering public folder

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 00:32:33

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/BackupRestore.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q237/7/67.ASP

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. Recovering public folder

A user has wrongly deleted a message from public folder - I tried to go to
recover deleted items and selected the message and did a Recover seleceted
item. But after that,the message didn't come back in the public folder and
seems to be missing- Which folder does the recovered item gets recovered??

Can anyone help on how to recover that ?

2. Group Web Calendar

3. Can't recover public folder?

4. Resending Messgaes

5. Trying to recover public folders from a crashed system

6. Slow Outlook Through Router - Why?

7. need help recovering public folders

8. OWA and SSL

9. recovering public folder Exchange 5.5

10. Recovering Public folders, cotacts and email

11. Recovering Public Folders - Exchange 2000

12. Recover public folders

13. Can I recover Public Folders?