Outlook/Exchange: view other Mailbox folders in activities view for public folder contacts

Outlook/Exchange: view other Mailbox folders in activities view for public folder contacts

Post by Mark Ken » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:40:21

Can you view other users' folders (provided they've given you
permission) in the activities view (tab) of a public contact record?

For example, I would like to view other users' "Sent Items" folders
from the activities view of a public contact.  I have successfully
added my own Mailbox folders and other public folders to my activities
views.

Thanks for any advice or solutions you may have.

Mark