Inter Office & Corporate?

Post by Dan William » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi...we use microsoft outlook to connect to our parent company's Exchange
Server. It is configured to handle our corporate e-mail as well as internet
e-mail on the PC that actually connects to the corporate Exchange Server.
This all works nicely, but what I wondered is if it is possible to set
things up so that other PC's within our company could send e-mail to a
shared folder or something,  on my machine , and for these same machines to
also access the global address book on my machine. And then for them (our
local clients that use my Global Address book) to be able to address an
e-mail to someone in the global address list, and have it go to my machine,
and then go from my machine to the corporate server for distribution.
The reason I would like to do this, is that we do not want every PC that has
Microsoft Outlook to recieve the corporate e-mail.
Dan