Can't add new mail address, please help

Post by Sadas » Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:00:00

When I try to add new internet mail address this what I get

"The file version of '\address\FAX\i386\stmproxy.dll' installed on the
local server is not current. Unable to locate a correct version on any
server in the site. "

Please help!

Can't add new mail address, please help

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:00:00

What is the version of server and SP's installed.

> When I try to add new internet mail address this what I get

> "The file version of '\address\FAX\i386\stmproxy.dll' installed on the
> local server is not current. Unable to locate a correct version on any
> server in the site. "

> Please help!

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Change Service Accounts for Exchange

3. Exchange 2000 will not add new mail boxwhen adding a new user in AD

4. OWA and a Lack of Contacts

5. Exchange 5.5 SP4 Unable to add new receipients Please help

6. exchange server 5.5

7. Adding new Address Entries via CDO in ASP's

8. Insert emails to database

9. HELP! Can't add new Mailboxes

10. While adding a new mailbox with ADSI (in VB) I can't add ads_right_admin_attribu

11. please help: can't compose new message in MS exchange

12. Adding new box only adds one smtp address.