Auto-forwarding stopped working after ex5.5 upgrade from ex5.0

Auto-forwarding stopped working after ex5.5 upgrade from ex5.0

Post by Peter Mad » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Resently we performed an upgrade from exchange server 5.0 to exchange server
5.5.... Now our clients (outlook 97) cannot  create rules for their mailbox.
The inbox assistant makes the user think that all is well but nothing really
happens. Even the old rules that the users had created before we upgraded
exchange server doesn't work.

Please help !

Auto-forwarding stopped working after ex5.5 upgrade from ex5.0

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP-DTS » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Automatic replies to the Internet are disabled by default in Exchange Server
5.5.  Have a look at this KB article:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q181/6/36.asp
XFOR: Rule For Forwarding To Internet Address Does Not Work

Hal
--

Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS-MVP DTS -- WA7BGX
http://home.nbcin.com -- NBC Interactive Neighborhood

> Resently we performed an upgrade from exchange server 5.0 to exchange
server
> 5.5.... Now our clients (outlook 97) cannot  create rules for their
mailbox.
> The inbox assistant makes the user think that all is well but nothing
really
> happens. Even the old rules that the users had created before we upgraded
> exchange server doesn't work.

> Please help !

1. Auto-forwarding stopped working after ex5.5 upgrade from ex5.0

Resently we performed an upgrade from exchange server 5.0 to exchange server
5.5.... Now our clients (outlook 97) cannot  create rules for their mailbox.
The inbox assistant makes the user think that all is well but nothing really
happens. Even the old rules that the users had created before we upgraded
exchange server doesn't work.

Please help !

2. MS Exchange performance stinks

3. In-place upgrade of NT4/Ex5.5 to Win2k/Ex5.5

4. Send as *not* "On Behalf of..."

5. How to migrate EX5 BDC to new EX5.5 SERVER

6. How do I change the default Save As directory?

7. Redirecting SMTP from Ex5.5 to another Ex5.5

8. Sending an email to a network printer

9. Migrate single server EX5 BDC to new EX5.5 Serrver

10. Alpha EX5.5 vs Intel EX5.5

11. how to auto fw in ex5.5 ?

12. Server side auto-reply in Ex5.5

13. Stopping relay in Ex5.0...