OWA 2003 does not display correctly in browser?

OWA 2003 does not display correctly in browser?

Post by Scott » Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:45:13

I am trying to get OWA to work properly with Exchange
2003. When I logon to OWA I get jumbled icons in both the
left and right panes and if I click on any of the buttons
I get a runtime error or a page cannot be displayed error.
Anyone else having this problem? I have gone through the
google groups and followed some permissions suggestions
there but still not working.

Thanks.

Post by Mark Arnold [MVP » Sat, 27 Sep 2003 02:52:15

>I am trying to get OWA to work properly with Exchange
>2003. When I logon to OWA I get jumbled icons in both the
>left and right panes and if I click on any of the buttons
>I get a runtime error or a page cannot be displayed error.
>Anyone else having this problem? I have gone through the
>google groups and followed some permissions suggestions
>there but still not working.

>Thanks.

I did in the beta but due to some self competency issues I happened to
need to reinstall the box before I got round to addressing the
problem.

OWA 2003 does not display correctly in browser?

Post by Scott » Sat, 27 Sep 2003 03:24:59

Could this be related to the beta version? I upgraded from
Exchange 2003 RC2 to the final release and everything else
appears to be working just fine. Only OWA does not work
right. Any other suggestions?

Thanks Again.

1. BETA 2003 - Outlook client will not connect to Exchange 2003 correctly

I am trying to connect an Outlook XP client to Exchange 2003 server.
I am able to do so using the Administrator account but when I try to
use a regular user, it fails and says that I don't have permissions.
I added myself to the "adminstrators" group and I still can't get in.

A fellow tech dude says to set Log on Locally permissions, but I don't
know where you do that under AD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

best regards,

Pat

2. MS Exchange Server 5.5; Header.exe

3. Complicated - Unable To Relay problem

4. Page can not displayed error message OWA 2003

5. Duplicate messages when using HTML?

6. OWA 2003 Icons and Folder Items Are Not Displayed

7. Online Applications

8. OWA Contacts information not displayed correctly

9. OWA and Exch 5.0 not displaying folders correctly

10. The page does not display correctly using OWA

11. Browser Does Not Display OWA Icons

12. Exchange 2000 GAL not updated correctly (modified groups not listed correctly in Outlook)