OWA Sync Problems

Post by shur.. » Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:00:00

The OWA Calendar does not sync with the users calendar when accessed
with outlook 2000.  Appointments made in Outlook2k are not visible in
OWA and appointments made in OWA are not visible in Outlook2k.  The
same goes with the Contact list.  Am I missing something... please help!

Thanks,

Mark
Exchange 5.5 sp3

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

OWA Sync Problems

Post by Jonathan Quin » Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Are your users using PST's?

> The OWA Calendar does not sync with the users calendar when accessed
> with outlook 2000.  Appointments made in Outlook2k are not visible in
> OWA and appointments made in OWA are not visible in Outlook2k.  The
> same goes with the Contact list.  Am I missing something... please help!

> Thanks,

> Mark
> Exchange 5.5 sp3

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Offline Sync. - cannot sync forms plse help

Hi
Since moving from Exchange 5.5 to Exch2K I cannot
sychronise forms in the .ost file for remote users.
All other folder synchronise fine.

To migrate I set up a new (temporary) Exchange2K server,
moved mailboxes to it and removed the Exchange 5.5 server.
Everything worked well at that stage. I then installed
Exchange 2K on the original machine and re-migrated the
mailboxes etc, there were some problems e.g. I had
problems with the Schedule free+busy but followed XADM
article no. 284200.

I now have just this forms sync problem - any idea of
where to look?
TIA
Peter

2. Event Error

3. Errormessage for Offlineadressbook sync (in sync log)

4. Printing e-mails received on outlook

5. SMTP Event Syncs vs. Message Store Event Syncs

6. OWA Permissions

7. Easy Sync/Hot Sync wti Casiopeia

8. OWA Logon Problems

9. Outlook98 data sync with OWA data?

10. Sync Contacts with OWA

11. how to sync OWA contacts with outlook 2000 contacts

12. Calendar Sync with PIM using OWA

13. Calendar sync with OWA