Exchange deleting mail box automatically

Exchange deleting mail box automatically

Post by Kamran Shaik » Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:03:32

My exchange server giving me a new problem taht some how
accounts are deleting/hiding automatically and not showing
in the list of mailboxes and clients getting the error in
login or sending mails. When I checked the exc. server and
checked the list of mail box the account is not showing
even through find recepient, but when I create mail box
again for any deleted/hide mail box it shows me all
previous mails on client side. I can't understand what is
going on. How come a mail box deleted automatically and if
mail box deleted how it restore all the mails from
previous mailbox.

Please help me

1. Cannot Delete E-mails in Delete Mail Box

Using Exchange 5.5, reformatted my drives and used XMERGE to copy all mailbaoxes
back to system.  The problem is when a user has amased serveral e-mail in thier
delete bin, and when they exit Outlook, the message is are you sure you want to
Delete all message in you Delete file, by answering yes.  The server attempts to
delete those e-mails.  This runs for several minutes and then stops responding.
The e-mails are not deleted from their folders.

This also happens when trying to copy group od e-mails from one folder to
another, it attempts the command then stops responding.

Has anyone had this happen and what is the fix for this?

Thanks

2. no access on public folders

3. Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 and users mail box size growing with all mail deleted

4. Exchange: Outgoing E-mail by client???

5. Scheduling Delete Box purge of deleted mail from server

6. Web Access between Sites

7. Merge exchange 5.5 mail box to exchange 2003 mail box

8. Can't change account password !

9. Send out email to Internet with another mail box as reply address automatically

10. Delete One Mail In All Mail Boxes

11. How to delete exchange mail boxes

12. Auto delete mail from user in-box in exchange

13. Automatically deleting deleted items