NAV for Exchange

Post by Brian Beise » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

I am using it on a 200 user Exchange server and it works great.  It payed
for itself within two weeks.

Quote:> Is anyone using NAV for Exchange with success?

> We're a small business (150 mailboxes), and NAV is priced just right.

> Comments appreciated.

NAV for Exchange

Post by John » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

Is anyone using NAV for Exchange with success?

We're a small business (150 mailboxes), and NAV is priced just right.

Comments appreciated.

NAV for Exchange

Post by Joey Gleaso » Sat, 29 May 1999 04:00:00

What version are you running?

Quote:> Is anyone using NAV for Exchange with success?

> We're a small business (150 mailboxes), and NAV is priced just right.

> Comments appreciated.

NAV for Exchange

Post by John » Mon, 31 May 1999 04:00:00

Running Exchange 5.5 SP2

> What version are you running?

> > Is anyone using NAV for Exchange with success?

> > We're a small business (150 mailboxes), and NAV is priced just right.

> > Comments appreciated.

1. Exchange 5.5 NAV 4 Exchange 2.14

    I am getting regular Dr. Watson errors 0xC0000005 in store.exe and
failure of IMS and IS services.  The even logs indicate that a yaha virus is
detected in file 6xydjk (example) the file is removed, the next entry is IMC
stating that the file 6xydjk is missing or corrupt.  The third entry states
that the service failed due to missing 6xydjk.
    I have two exchange servers, both are supposed to be configured
identically.  Only one of them is getting the errors.  After patching just
about evertyhing under the sun (hfnetchk), the errors no longer crash the
server 100% of the time.  I was going down every 0 to 15 minutes.  I can
generally keep the server up for 4 or 5 hours during the day.  I have tried
NAV exchange running in MAPI only and MAPI\VAPI modes.  This server now
takes 20 to 45 minutes to reboot.

2. Instant messaging

3. Exchg 5.5 with NAV for Exchange (NAVMSE) premissions.

4. internet mail problem

5. NAV for Exchange service does not have permission to run

6. Empty Distribution-list

7. NAV for Exchange - service Problem

8. Can Outlook be forced to use Netbeui protocol?

9. NAV and Exchange

10. Event ID: 42 - NAV for Exchange

11. NAV for Exchange 2.1

12. NAV for Exchange 2.5