set rights on a Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

set rights on a Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

Post by PAOL » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

        hi,

        I'd like to set the rights (Send As, Mailbox Owner, etc) for a specific
account on a specific mailbox, not only the USER right but customize rights
too. I want to do it programmatically.

        I've tried the sample ACLEDIT in the back office sdk but you can change
rights on folder not for a mailbox.

        Paolo.

--
* Paolo DUPONT

* "I can bandersnatch" - Ultima IV on C64

1. set rights on a Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

        hi,

        I'd like to set the rights (Send As, Mailbox Owner, etc) for a specific
account on a specific mailbox, not only the USER right but customize rights
too. I want to do it programmatically.

        I've tried the sample ACLEDIT in the back office sdk but you can change
rights on folder not for a mailbox.

        Paolo.

--
* Paolo DUPONT

* "I can bandersnatch" - Ultima IV on C64

2. Routing Problem with incoming Mail from POPCon

3. Wordperfect Notebook

4. set rights on Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

5. Separate Outlook 2002 CD or download available

6. REINSTALLATION PROBLEMS!

7. Setting mailbox rights programmatically in Exchange 2000 SP2

8. set rights on Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

9. URGENT URGENT : set rights on a Exchange mailbox programmatically ?