where exchange 5.5 can not display chinese char in newsgroup?

where exchange 5.5 can not display chinese char in newsgroup?

Post by bidbo » Thu, 22 May 2003 09:40:03

how to set it?

1. How to Block Chinese char's

Here is my problem.
I have setup my mail box to send undeliverable, emails to me (postmaster)
I think I'm being Spam.
Recently I keep get undeliverable email sent to me (postmaster), but the
characters or language is Chinese .

Can someone tell me how I can deny an authenticated user sending emails via
Chinese chars.

Thanks

2. Keep copies of e-mails sending and receiving from employee

3. Display name max 12 char ????

4. Outlook Express 4.5 for Mac and LDAP

5. Cannot Display Right Chars by OWA

6. Exchange server takes 30 mins to close down........Why ?

7. Display msg with special char in subject

8. Outlook forms that number themselves

9. Newsgroup items not displayed

10. Display chinese for title in outlool express

11. Display Name can use chinese name? uuencode

12. Looking for Chinese language display support .

13. outlook 2000 couldn't display chinese character.