problemes avec store.exe / problems with store.exe

problemes avec store.exe / problems with store.exe

Post by info » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00

;=)

Environment:

 NT 4 service pack 3
  Exchange 5.5

J'ai un probleme avec le processus 'store.exe' qui consomme normment
de temps CPU.
Le seul moyen que j'ai trouv (!) c'est d'arreter et de redemarrer les
services d'exchg...

Y -a - t-il qqun qui pourrait me dire QUOI IL SERT  et comment peut
ton
limiter sa conso CPU ?

The same in english...

I ve a problem with the process called 'store.exe' which use a great
amount of CPU time.
The only solution  i' ve found, it's to stop and start again the exchg
services.
Is there somebody who can tell me what this process do and how to limit
its CPU time use?

Merci / Thanks

Eric GRIMAULT
Technical Manager
SMILEWAY - http://www.smileway.fr
BOURGES - FRANCE

Post by Rich Matheis » Wed, 09 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>Environment:

> NT 4 service pack 3
>  Exchange 5.5

>I ve a problem with the process called 'store.exe' which use a great
>amount of CPU time.
>The only solution  i' ve found, it's to stop and start again the exchg
>services.
>Is there somebody who can tell me what this process do and how to limit
>its CPU time use?

Have you tried using the Post-SP1 fix to STORE.EXE? It's available on
the MS ftp servers.

You might also try:
     ISINTEG -PRI -FIX -DETAILED -TEST ALLTESTS,ROWCOUNTS

If the database is really damaged restoring the database may be you
best option.

If that's not possible you could try either
     ESEUTIL /D /ISPRIV
or
     ESEUTIL /P /ISPRIV

Make a backup BEFORE doing anything!

1. Problemes with store.exe

Hi,
I've a serious probleme with my exchange server.
It's the second time in 2 day that store.exe shuting down with a doctor
watson error.
I'm using Exchange 5.0 on a NT 4.0 sp3. When I look in the event viewer it
seems that  problem is due to a bad mail. (this is body of error message) :
An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail Service
uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server.  It is possible
that the piece of mail being processed at the time will not be delivered.
The message that was being processed has been moved to the "BAD" folder.
Use the appropriate utilities found in the SUPPORT directory of your
Exchange CD to view and manipulate these messages.
I don't no how to do ?
Please help
Laurent VIDAL

2. how quoting replyed message.

3. STORE.EXE / Information Store problem

4. Exchange email problem

5. store.exe crahes and MAD.exe uses 100% CPU

6. Monitoring User Resources Application

7. mad.exe and store.exe keeps connection alive

8. Exchange Server 5.5 Timebomb extension?

9. mad.exe...store.exe...event 2064

10. Store.exe and lsass.exe high processor time

11. Store.exe leaks memory until the Information Store stops responding

12. Information store process could not start , Dr Watson Error STORE.exe

13. Store.exe access violation shuting down Info Store - 5.5 SP3