Export list of Distribution group members

Export list of Distribution group members

Post by Ted » Thu, 15 May 2003 04:12:51

I need to send a list of names out that are all members of
the same distribution group. Is there any way that I can
export that list of names out of the distribution group?

Thanks
Ted

Export list of Distribution group members

Post by Neil Hobso » Thu, 15 May 2003 16:24:32

Use CSVDE, something like:

csvde.exe -f C:\output.csv -r (objectClass=group) -l member

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> I need to send a list of names out that are all members of
> the same distribution group. Is there any way that I can
> export that list of names out of the distribution group?

> Thanks
> Ted

Export list of Distribution group members

Post by Ted » Sat, 17 May 2003 01:53:21

Neil,

Thank you very much for the heads up on the CSVDE.exe tool
and the command line that you gave me. This worked to pull
all groups out of AD is there any way to just grab one
list of users out of one distribution group? (OCCFT) is
the name of the group below is the command line you gave
me.

 csvde.exe -f C:\output.csv -r (objectClass=group) -l
member

Thanks again
Ted