Exchange related List servers?

Post by L Sanderso » Sat, 15 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I know there are some great list servers for Exchange out there. I found one
at Sunbelt Software for Exchange that is new and seems pretty good.
http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist...
ode=0

What are some others? Always looking for resources in additon to the usenet.

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Visit www.swinc.com

> I know there are some great list servers for Exchange out there. I found one
> at Sunbelt Software for Exchange that is new and seems pretty good.
> http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist...
> ode=0

> What are some others? Always looking for resources in additon to the usenet.

group).

Kirill S. Palagin

Exchange related List servers?

Post by Missy Koslosky [MVP » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

The Exchange list hosted by Swynk.com is a great resource -
http://www.swynk.com is a great list - there's a "list servers" (or
something really similar - I'm offline or I'd look up the real URL for you)
section on the left side of the page - go to the Exchange list section & sub
yourself there.

If you have a hard time finding the page, reply here and I'll send you the
real URL.
--
Missy Koslosky
Systems Integrator/Analyst

I know there are some great list servers for Exchange out there. I found one
at Sunbelt Software for Exchange that is new and seems pretty good.
http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist...
ode=0

What are some others? Always looking for resources in additon to the usenet.

1. Internet Mailing List relates with MS Exch .

Este es un mensaje con mltiples partes en formato MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_01BD01A5.1C11C480

Hello!,

I'm looking for an Internet Mailing List relates with Microsoft Exchange
5.0 (server and/or client). Can someone help me ?

Thanks a lot !

Sergi Grau

------=_NextPart_000_01BD01A5.1C11C480

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Hello!, <br><br>I'm looking for an =
Internet Mailing List relates with Microsoft Exchange 5.0 (server and/or =

------=_NextPart_000_01BD01A5.1C11C480--

2. transfer e-mails to new domain

3. New E-Mail Related Mailing Lists

4. Instant Messaging (Exchange only)

5. Error message related to Exchange Server and outlook

6. Exchange Server 5.5 & IIS 4

7. Help Requested - Relating to Exchange Server Message Tracking Logs

8. Newst version of Exchange?

9. Issues related to upgrading NT server

10. POP3 Server and Web Access security problems (related?)

11. problem related to key management server

12. Exch5.5 OWA Problems - Server move related

13. POP3 Server and Web Access security problems (related?)