how to add a legal disclaimer to outbound emails

how to add a legal disclaimer to outbound emails

Post by Rob » Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:44:05

I'm trying to find how to add a legal disclaimer to outbound emails in
exchange 5.5, could anyone point me in the right direction??

how to add a legal disclaimer to outbound emails

Post by ange » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:31:02

you need imsext.dll which you can get from the exchange resource kit or
download it from somewhere on the net.
then follow these instructions
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q258/2/06.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q262/0/97.ASP

Quote:> I'm trying to find how to add a legal disclaimer to outbound emails in
> exchange 5.5, could anyone point me in the right direction??

1. Adding legal notice/disclaimer to all outbound messages

Good afternoon all. Would someone be able to set me in the
right direction in regards to adding a legal
notice/disclaimer to all outgoing messages? I can't seem
to find how to do this. This notice should appear at the
bottom of every outgoing message and say something to the
effect of:

The information contained in this e-mail message may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail message in error, please reply
to the sender.

Thank you!
Stacey Brown

2. Upgrading to Exchange 2000

3. Add automatic legal disclaimer at end of each email

4. Can I Do This...?

5. Add message/disclaimer to all outbound email

6. Converting to Exchange 2k from exsisting POP3

7. Auto add disclaimer to all outbound emails

8. SMTP connector problems

9. Adding disclaimer to outbound email

10. Adding a disclaimer to outbound emails with Exchange 2000

11. Adding a Disclaimer to Outbound email

12. Adding a disclaimer to outbound emails

13. Exchange Legal disclaimer add-on?