Query Exchange 5.5 (URGENT)

Post by Wayne H » Sat, 16 Oct 1999 04:00:00

All:

    Is there anyway to query Exchange 5.5 database to find out who has
submitted message between certain period of time(Sent Items) ? We had
problem in IMS and message were deleted after re-install IMS. Please let me
know ASAP. This is critical....

Thanx,

Wayne

Query Exchange 5.5 (URGENT)

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 16 Oct 1999 04:00:00

This tools probably can help you
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/exchange/exchange-public/fixes/
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/transfer/outgoing/bussys/mail

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Exchange 5.5 - urgent urgent urgent

GTE is hosting my web site and my MX record.
My ISP is not GTE but NWNexus.

When I send email, it goes to some destinations
but it bounce back or reject some of the email
addresses.  The message is "host unreachable".   I checked with GTE they
said
it has to do with your exchange.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem, plese reply.

Thank you.

2. GAL and RUS problem with Exchange 2003

3. URGENT: Exchange IP & DNS Address Query

4. Appending legal disclosure to all outgoing email

5. how can I build 2 queries in 1 query(VB SQL query)

6. problem in connection

7. SP3 Query - Urgent as applying now

8. Newsgroups and Exchange Server 5.5

9. evnet ID 4083 urgent, urgent, urgent......help, help....very urgent

10. Excahnge 5.5 Urgent Urgnet Urgent Urgnet

11. Programming Exchange 5.5 to query calendars

12. ADSI query returns fieldnames as recordset through exchange 5.5

13. Exchange AddressEntry.ID not the same when querying from a 2K user and a 5.5 user