Search for user mail

Post by Vince Cavalier » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I would like to search the IS for messages sent to or from a particular
user. I would then like to be able to retrieve these messages. I have had a
look at the reskit utilities but there is nothing in there that can do this.
Is there anything out there that can do this?

Thanks in advance,

Vince

Search for user mail

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00

ISSCAN and EXMERGE are common tools for this kind of task.

> I would like to search the IS for messages sent to or from a particular
> user. I would then like to be able to retrieve these messages. I have had a
> look at the reskit utilities but there is nothing in there that can do this.
> Is there anything out there that can do this?

> Thanks in advance,

> Vince

group).

Kirill

1. searching all users mail including attachments

Does anyone know if exchange 5.5, or a third party utility
is able to do a search through all the mailboxes in a
site, including through all the attachments for a certain
word?  I have a document that was hand delivered to
someone, and need to see if this document is stored in our
exchange server, and who it belongs too.
thanks

2. Inbox Assistant

3. Searching User Mail for Content

4. Problems starting the MS Mail Intechange Service (MSMI).

5. Search First Name via GAL: Search-Flags Attribute Modification

6. Distribution List Exporting to Contacts

7. IE 5.5 will not let anyone search using the search Icon

8. Need help interpreting an NDR

9. searching users by smtp alias impossible?

10. search for user contacts using Webdav

11. Search for all users sending email to a specific address

12. search for users per server on exch5.5

13. searching for files within user mailbox