Exchange 2000 server on Windows 2000 advance server.

Exchange 2000 server on Windows 2000 advance server.

Post by Jef » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 05:44:53

I need help on setting up multiple emails on Multiple Domains within
the same box.  I'm a total newbie at Exchange 2000, so if you know how
to do this.  Please point me to to the right direction.  If possible
steps to steps would be appreciated.  I don't need one line answer "
go configure the SMTP, etc..."  to me that don't help much.  Like I
said I'm a total newbie at this.  If you don't want to type it out on
this board and you happen to know where I can get the materials on the
net.  Please give me the website.  BTW I couldn't find any help on
Uncle Bill's Micro$oft site either.

Thank you.

Post by MVP » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:20:49

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q289833

--
John Oliver, Jr.
MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP

Quote:> I need help on setting up multiple emails on Multiple Domains within
> the same box.  I'm a total newbie at Exchange 2000, so if you know how
> to do this.  Please point me to to the right direction.  If possible
> steps to steps would be appreciated.  I don't need one line answer "
> go configure the SMTP, etc..."  to me that don't help much.  Like I
> said I'm a total newbie at this.  If you don't want to type it out on
> this board and you happen to know where I can get the materials on the
> net.  Please give me the website.  BTW I couldn't find any help on
> Uncle Bill's Micro$oft site either.

> Thank you.

1. Exchange 2000 server on Windows 2000 advance server.

I need help on setting up multiple emails on Multiple Domains within
the same box.  I'm a total newbie at Exchange 2000, so if you know how
to do this.  Please point me to to the right direction.  If possible
steps to steps would be appreciated.  I don't need one line answer "
go configure the SMTP, etc..."  to me that don't help much.  Like I
said I'm a total newbie at this.  If you don't want to type it out on
this board and you happen to know where I can get the materials on the
net.  Please give me the website.  BTW I couldn't find any help on
Uncle Bill's Micro$oft site either.

Thank you.

2. PDA's

3. Newbie Problem with outlook98

4. mailbox is full

5. Upgrade Windows 2000 With Exchange 2000 to Windows 2000 Advanced Server

6. sharing calendar between two connected sites

7. Exchange server 2000 does not install on Windows 2000 Advanced Server

8. Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition on Windows 2000 Server (not Advanced Server)

9. Exchange Server 2000 doesn't work on Windows 2000 Advanced Server DC

10. Windows Advanced Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 Beta

11. Is it possible to install Exchange Server 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server or Advanced