Event id 13006

Post by Perc » Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:42:03

When migrating users mailbox from 5.5 to 2003 warning
mesages occur in the application log. Event id 13006
Source: MSExchangeMig
Most of the mailbox migrates however some of the messages
do not migrate.

The servers are part of different organizations.
Has anyone run into this and what is the suggested work
around?
Thanks!

1. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

I am getting errors piling up in my event logs faster than I can find
a fix.
The errors are as follows.
I am getting three errors piling up in my logs.

1.
Event ID:  1107
Source:    MSExchangeIS Private
Type:       Error
Category:  Background Cleanup
Error 1018 occurred during folder background cleanup.

2.
Event ID: 24
Source:   EDB
Type:      Error
Category: Database Page Cache
MSExchangeIS ((595) ) Asynchronous read page time error
1018..Please restore the databases from a previous backup.

3.
Event ID:    1025
Source MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Warning
Category: None
An error occurred
Function name or description of problem: EcGetRestriction
Error: 1402

I have already tried the edbutil /d /r /ds from Q168357, along with
restoring the dir.edb by first assuring that the Exchange System
Attendant was running, all other Exchange services were off, renamed
the dsadata folder to old, created empty dsadata folder and restored
from backup exec successfully.  I am still getting the errors piling
up and am not sure where to turn.  I assume that my Information Store
is hosed.  I looked up the EcGetRestriction error and looked up
Q175597 stating to use the isinteg -pri -test searchq -fix utility,
but I am not sure if this will work, or what steps I need to
accomplish this.  If I could get any help, it would be much
appreciated.

tom.

2. Exchange Event Log Error

3. Event Id 25, Event Id 11, Event Id 5004,

4. IMC tracking using Exch. Serv. 5.5

5. A lot of Event ID : 9318 and Event ID 9277 in event viewer

6. News Groups

7. Event ID 4093 and Event ID 4128

8. exchange 2000 on partition that's too small

9. Event ID 2102 and Event ID 2103 , Topology Category

10. online defragment fails, event id 116 and event id 160

11. Event ID: 1025 and Event ID: 5011

12. Event ID 1016 and Event ID 1011