How to deny read receipt messages

Post by MV » Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:05:04

>I would like to deny users from outside my organization to
>receive a "read receipt" message from my internal users.
>Does anyone have an idea?
>Tks,
>Mario

See the IMS.
Reject Out of Office Autoreply's and Reject Automatic Reply's can be
ticked to stop this anoying trait of users.
Grr, hate them read receipts.
Mark Arnold MCSE MVP

Before U post...
http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

Post by Mario Santo » Wed, 13 Nov 2002 04:25:09

I would like to deny users from outside my organization to
receive a "read receipt" message from my internal users.
Does anyone have an idea?
Tks,
Mario

1. Denying READ Receipts.

Client:  OutLook98

Questions:  Is there a way to avoid sending a "read receipt" when I open a
message in my OL98 client when the incoming message is flagged to request
one?  I *hate* feeling that my privacy has been invaded, not to mention the
fact that the sender often uses that darn receipt to make my life more
difficult.

Thanks in advance.

2. Global Address Book Views

3. Read Receipt & Delivery Receipt

4. Cannot send or recieve through E2K

5. HELP: Read Receipts and Delivery Receipts

6. Exchange 5.5 email & Demon (UK) dial-up account? - dan.doc (0/1)

7. ??? Printing READ Receipts and DELIVERY Receipts

8. Post SP1 woes

9. Disable Read read Receipts

10. Message Monitoring - Read Receipt Problem

11. Cancelling read receipts after message has been sent???

12. Request read/delivery receipt

13. How to clear read receipt request