error with HTTPS for OWA

Post by Sunil Pint » Mon, 12 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Friends,
I have configured OWA, It was working fine until i installed SSL.
Once i installed SSL iam not able to conect to the site. It gives me the
following error

" Internet Explore connot open the Intenet Site
https://.....................
The server returned an Invalid or unrecognized response"

Any Idea why?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sunil A Pinto

1. Creating custom https errors for OWA

How do I configure the custom error to redirect my owa
users from http to https?  I found an article on
microsofts website that tells me to create a file named
ssl-redirect.asp in my exchange2K server's
inetpub\wwwroot\owaasp directory.  I don't have an owaasp
directory on my exchange2K server.
Also, how do I configure it so that owa users do NOT have
to type exchange at the end of the URL.
i.e. http://owa.company.com/exchange.
I have found alot of articles about configuring these
custom errors, but all of the step by step procedures seem
to miss a step or two.
All help is greatly appreciated.

2. How do I connect to ISP through Exchange?

3. OWA https and CROSSPOST

4. Custom Workflow Apps

5. troubles with Attachments on OWA(https)

6. Backing up exchange 2000 ?

7. How do I setup OWA to use https?

8. Accessing Aditional Mailboxes on another site

9. OWA + ISA + HTTPS Login Only

10. https connect from owa takes damn long

11. OWA 5.5 / Win 2k / https / attachment issue

12. Counting HTTP & HTTPS Connection to OWA

13. OWA Exchange 5.5 and HTTPS