Virtual Organizations and OWA

Post by Joshua Deltene » Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:12:02

I have read up on the features of Exchange that allow you to have "virtual
organizations." It seems to work great, except now none of my users can
access the OWA. It always says "Cannot get Inbox" or something like that.
I've tried adding the anonymous user account to various levels with no luck.
Can someone give me a hint on what's going on? Also, if anyone has better
articles that tell me WHAT i'm doing instead of what to do, that would be
great too.

Thanks,

(I have already read q248398 and q182902.)

Joshua Deltener

1. Virtual Organizations and OWA

I have read up on the features of Exchange that allow you to have "virtual
organizations." It seems to work great, except now none of my users can
access the OWA. It always says "Cannot get Inbox" or something like that.
I've tried adding the anonymous user account to various levels with no luck.
Can someone give me a hint on what's going on? Also, if anyone has better
articles that tell me WHAT i'm doing instead of what to do, that would be
great too.

Thanks,

(I have already read q248398 and q182902.)

Joshua Deltener

2. Auto Reply Without Rules Wizard

3. Unable to initialize DAO/jet engine.

4. Need help using ASP to create email accounts...

5. offline address list with multiple virtual organizations

6. RPC Binding Errors from 5.5 to 5.0

7. Virtual Organization Support

8. Virtual Organizations

9. Virtual organizations: How to implement?

10. Virtual Organizations in Exchange 5.5

11. Setting up virtual organizations?