dapistart problem

Post by PAOL » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

VC++ 4.2.
Sockets 1.1
NT 4.0 SP 3
Exchange 5.0

        Hi,

        I've developped a service to perform some admin operations on exchange
server, the service is lauched with a account who is admin on exchange.
Dapistart failed with a blank message in DAPI_EVENT until i setup in the
administrator programthe following : menu tools|options on permissions tab
set the "show permissions pages on all objects". Since dapistart works
perfectly. Any ideas ?

        TIA, Paolo.

* Paolo DUPONT

* "Batman and Robin were lovers" - Mark O'Toole

1. dapistart problem

VC++ 4.2.
Sockets 1.1
NT 4.0 SP 3
Exchange 5.0

        Hi,

        I've developped a service to perform some admin operations on exchange
server, the service is lauched with a account who is admin on exchange.
Dapistart failed with a blank message in DAPI_EVENT until i setup in the
administrator programthe following : menu tools|options on permissions tab
set the "show permissions pages on all objects". Since dapistart works
perfectly. Any ideas ?

        TIA, Paolo.

* Paolo DUPONT

* "Batman and Robin were lovers" - Mark O'Toole

2. Remote Admin & Service Packs

3. instant messaging

4. DAPIStart fails when logged on user does not have Exchange permissions

5. Internet service for win31

6. DAPIStart from IIS - HELP

7. Timeout setting

8. dapistart too long to return

9. DAPIStart Error

10. DAPIStart fails when logged on user does not have Exchange permissions

11. DAPIStart from IIS - HELP

12. dapistart too long to return